The Ibex TM62 Hydraulic Offset Flail Mower will change the way you approach tough mowing jobs forever. It works as a standard rear-mounted flail mower, easily chopping through thick grass, brush, and even small saplings. But where it really shines is in the offset position, allowing you to reach under overhanging branches, into ditches, under fences, along pond banks, and any other place where your tractor won’t fit or can’t safely travel. It also means you can cut overgrown areas without driving over the material first, meaning a better, more complete cut. This machine uses your tractor’s standard front loader hydraulics, so there is no need for rear hydraulics or tractor modification. You can also adjust the offset on the fly as you cut, so following an irregular fenceline or going around poles is easy. This feature will greatly reduce your need to go back with a string trimmer to finish the job. Our flail mowers come fitted with a full set of “Y” blades which are designed for the versatility of cutting through tough brush while also offering a nice cut to any lawn or pasture.
With the Ibex TM62 Hydraulic Offset Flail Mower, manufactured by Del Morino of Italy, you’ll increase productivity and safety, and get more use out of your compact tractor!
We’ve teamed up with Del Morino of Italy to provide a heavy-duty compact flail mower that is built to last and performs better than the bargain brands:
- Ultra heavy-duty Y blades shred material better than hammers and easily mulch material up to 2" in diameter
- Italian craftsmanship and quality
- Three heavy-duty V-belts standard on all models
- Plenty of spare parts on the shelf, ready if you need them
- More bends in the steel of the main housing than cheaper models for greater rigidity and durability
- Easy manual side-shift: just connect the hitch to a different pin position
Use your front loader or standard rear remote hydraulics if applicable.
PTO shaft included. For cutting instructions, click here.