The Ibex line of crop-driven wheel rakes are designed to provide gentle, cost-effective solution for your hay raking needs.
Wheel rakes are a simple and economical alternative to powered rakes on your small tractor. There are no requirements for a PTO or hydraulics on your tractor. The rake is driven by contact with the crop being raked and the forward motion of your tractor.
* Note: Actual wheel color will be black.
- Easily switches from raking mode to windrow turning to spreading
- Wheels float on a pivot arm to follow ground contour
- Wheels are crop-driven with no PTO shafts, belts, or hydraulic motors to wear out
- Operates at speeds up to 14 MPH
- 40 steel spring fingers per wheel provide a clean raking job
|Model||Ibex TS114 4 Wheel Rake|
|Diameter of Wheels||55”|
|Number of Fingers per Wheel||40|
|Connection||Category 1, 3-Point Hitch|
|Wheel Rakes – Ibex TS114 4 Wheel Rake|
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 249.00|
|Farm/Residential with Lift Gate||$ 329.00|
|Pickup from Warehouse||FREE|