The Ibex TL84 flail mower, suitable for tractors ranging from 45 to 70 HP, is an ideal machine for maintaining field edges, trails, pastures, and clearing overgrown areas and brush.
If you need a flail mower, chances are you will want a heavy-duty flail mower, something tough enough to stand up to difficult conditions. Our mower features heavy-gauge steel, large, thick blades, and 3 belts in the drive system. Our flail mowers come fitted with a full set of “Y” blades which are designed for the versatility of cutting through tough brush while also offering a nice cut to any lawn or pasture.
With a working width of 7 feet, it’s the perfect size for the bigger utility tractors in both Category 1 and 2 sizes.
Other features of Ibex TL84 flail mower include:
- Parking stand keeps the flail mower in the proper position for unmounting and mounting.
- Adjustable anti-scalp shoes protect blades and turf.
- Rear roller sets cutting height and leaves behind an attractive stripe pattern on lawns
- Adjustable offset of the 3 point hitch allows mounting in many configurations on both Category 1 and 2 tractors.
- Reversible mounting capability allows this flail mower to operate while driving in reverse, allowing material to be cut before it is run over by the tractor. This can be an especially handy feature when mowing down tough brush like multiflora rose and bush honeysuckle.