The Stella Advantage
Stella has been producing high quality steel blades for mowers and harvesters since 1948. Their blades are used as OEM parts by leading disc and drum mower manufacturers and serve as superior aftermarket replacement blades for many disc mower and mower conditioner models. Located in Brescia, Italy, they sell their products worldwide.
During each production run a rigorous quality control program tests the blades according to ISO standard 5718:2013. This standard specifies requirements for blades used on rotary disk mowers and rotary drum mowers used in agriculture harvesting applications.
It sets requirements for testing and marking of such blades. A bend test and impact test for checking the brittleness and toughness of the material is also included. Blades that pass the testing process specified in ISO 5718:2013 provide the highest
level of safety for you and your equipment.
These blades fit the following disc mower and mower conditioner models:
- Bush Hog DM70, DM80, DM90, DM180, DM190, HM2007, HM2008, and HM2009
- Challenger HTD7, HTD8, HTD9, and PTD9
- Hesston 1004 (SN>1010846), 1005 (SN>1010846), 1006 (SN>1010846), 1007 (SN>1010846), 1008 (SN>1010846), 3006, 3007, 3008, 3009, 3010, and 3309
- Massey Ferguson1306, 1307, 1308, 1309, 1310, 1326, 1327, 1328, 1329, 1330, 1339, and 1359
- New Idea5209 (SN>16013), 5212 (SN>16013), 5312, 5406, 5407, 5408, 5409, and 5410 (SN>1007481)
- Case IH 3204 (HD), 3205 (HD), 3206 (HD), and 3309 (HD)
This pack contains the following:
|Blade Model||No. of Blades||Left or Right Side|
|EL 120x50x4 hole 22.6 right||25||Right|