The Stella Advantage
Stella has been producing high quality steel blades for mowers and harvesters since 1948. Their blades are used as OEM parts by leading disc and drum mower manufacturers and serve as superior aftermarket replacement blades for many disc mower and mower conditioner models. Located in Brescia, Italy, they sell their products worldwide.
During each production run a rigorous quality control program tests the blades according to ISO standard 5718:2013. This standard specifies requirements for blades used on rotary disk mowers and rotary drum mowers used in agriculture harvesting applications.
It sets requirements for testing and marking of such blades. A bend test and impact test for checking the brittleness and toughness of the material is also included. Blades that pass the testing process specified in ISO 5718:2013 provide the highest
level of safety for you and your equipment.
These blades fit the following disc mower and mower conditioner models:
- AGCO 3312, 3315, 9170, 9180, 9190, and 9192
- Case IH 8309, 8312, 8315, and 8850
- Challenger DKH15, DKHB, DKHC, DKHCT, DKHD, PTD10, PTD12, PTD12B, PTD15, and PTD15B
- Hesston8070, 1320, 1340, 1345, 1355, 1360, 1365, 1375, 9070, 9075
- Massey Ferguson1345, 1365, 1372, 1375, 9070, 9075, 9080, 9175, 9185, 9190, and 9192
- New Idea5070, 5512, and 5515
This pack contains the following:
|Blade Model||No. of Blades||Left or Right Side|
|EL 107x48x4 hole 18,25 TA (b) Left||25||Left|