Pine Straw Baling Equipment
Pine Straw Season Sale!
An Abbriata Mini Round Roto-Baler (Net Wrap, 3-Point Model), 1 Pallet of Net Wrap (16,000 bales), and a Molon 120 Compact Belt Rake - Now only $17,399.00!
- Or -
An Abbriata Mini Round Roto-Baler (Twine Wrap, 3-Point Model), 8 rolls of twine, and a Molon 120 Compact Belt Rake - Now only $13,999.00!
Offer good while supplies last. Not valid in addition to other offers.Visit Promotions Page
Advantages of pine straw baling with the Abbriata Mini Round Roto-Baler:
- Produces up to 20 tons per day or 5000 pounds per hour
- Net wrap balers lose fewer needles and hold up to more handling
- Abbriata Mini Round Balers are commercial-duty machines constructed with 20% more steel than competitors' products
- Bales as much as 25 humans baling by hand
- Bale density is adjustable to meet customers' needs
Advantages of raking pine straw with a Compact 120 or 140 Molon Belt Rake:
- The Molon 120 and 140 Belt Rakes were designed specifically for the Pine Straw industry
- Small compact design allows for maneuverability between trees and tree rows
- Simple, easy-to-use design is trouble-free and low maintenance
- No gearbox: all bearings are easily greased for long life
- Tubular steel construction is strong and durable for long life
- Hay Making
- Pine Straw Baling
- Other Attachments
- Parts and Supplies