The Tractor Tools line of crop-driven wheel rakes are designed to provide gentle, cost-effective solution for your hay raking needs.
Wheel rakes are a simple and economical alternative to powered rakes on your small tractor. There are no requirements for a PTO or hydraulics on your tractor. The rake is driven by contact with the crop being raked and the forward motion of your tractor.
A 4 wheel rake requires only a 16 HP tractor. These rakes are ideal for the small farmer wanting to produce their own hay.
- Requires only 16 tractor horsepower, while similar models require 30 or more
- Easily switches from raking mode to windrow turning to spreading
- Transport position is less than 5 feet wide – width of similar models is more than 7 feet
- Wheels float on a pivot arm to follow ground contour
- Wheels are crop-driven with no PTO shafts, belts, or hydraulic motors to wear out
- Operates at speeds up to 14 MPH
- 40 steel spring fingers per wheel provide a clean raking job
|Model||T88 4 Wheel|
|Diameter of Wheels||58”|
|Number of Fingers per Wheel||40|
|Transport Width||59”||Maximum Working Speed||14 MPH||Power Required||16 HP||Weight||440 lbs.|
|Connection||Category 1, 3-Point Hitch|
Shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. Please call 260-225-3429 to inquire about shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.
|Wheel Rakes – T88 4 Wheel|
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 249.00|
|Farm/Residential with Lift Gate||$ 329.00|
|Pickup from Warehouse||FREE|
The cost of assembly for this item is $50.00.