This sickle bar mower is the right choice when you need a lightweight machine for your small tractor, or when you are mowing ditch banks and other irregular terrain. They excel at cutting at angles well above and below level. The hydraulic lift model gives you total adjustability while you mow, and you can even go from horizontal cutting to vertical position without ever getting off the tractor seat. They can also cut in the vertical position, for trimming hedges! One added benefit is that sickle bar mowers will never throw rocks or dirt, which can be a problem for rotary mowers in uneven terrain. And even on a small tractor, the 5 foot cutting width gets the work done fast.
- Light weight of less than 500 pounds means they can be lifted easily by any tractor’s 3 point hitch
- Ability to cut at angles well above and below level
- Breakaway system protects machine in the event of collision with a solid object
- Crop divider on end of cutter bar provides a clear cutting path on each pass through the field
Features unique to DCM sickle bar mowers:
- Ability to cut in the vertical position for trimming hedges and trails
- Adjustable spring suspension to reduce the cutterbar ground pressure
- Low limit chain to ensure consistent height of the 3 point hitch
DCM sickle bar mowers also come standard with a jack stand for storage and transport lock to keep the cutter bar safely in the raised position while transporting and storing.
DCM has been in business for over 30 years, and supplies high quality haymaking machinery all over the world. We are proud to be the exclusive stocker of these high quality machines.
|Model||TX59 Subcompact Sickle Bar Mower With Hydraulic Lift|
|Manufacturer Model||BF MJ 150|
|Cutting Speed||6 – 8 mph|
|Power Required||15 HP|
|Machine Weight||484 lbs|
|Ship Weight||572 lbs|
Sickle bar mowers ship secured in a Gaylord corrugated container anchored to a wooden skid – minor assembly required.
Shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. Please call 260-225-3429 to inquire about shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.
|Delivery Type||Sickle Bar Mowers|
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 349.00|
|Farm/Residential with lift gate||$ 429.00|
|Pickup from warehouse||FREE|
The cost of assembly for this item is $100.00