The Caroni FM series of tough compact medium-sized rotary tillers, suitable for tractors ranging from 20 to 50 HP, is ideal for small farms and landscaping companies.
Caroni makes two lines of tillers – one for hobby use, and another, the FM series, for commercial-duty use. We carry the FM series, continuing our philosophy to provide our customers with commercial-duty equipment for their compact tractors.
Model 1100, at a working width of 44″, is perfect for subcompacts and older compact diesels. Model 1700, with a working width of 67″, easily covers the width of larger utility tractors. With multiple sizes available, there is one to fit any size category 1 tractor.
- Adjustable skid shoes allow operator to accurately set tilling depth
- Chain drive housed in oil bath provides efficient and durable power transfer
- Adjustable 3 point hitch fits multiple sizes of Category 1 tractors and also allows offsetting the tiller 6 inches to the right.
- Rear cover can be adjusted and held in place with integral chains
- PTO shaft includes adjustable slip clutch to protect tiller and tractor from damage
|No. of tines||24|
|No. of flanges||5|
|Tractor power (HP)||15 – 30 HP|
|Hitch||2 Position Category 1|
Shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. Please call 260-225-3429 to inquire about shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 249.00|
|Farm/Residential with lift gate||$ 329.00|
|Pickup from warehouse||FREE|
The cost of assembly for this item is $50.00.