The TM66 rotary tiller, suitable for tractors ranging from 35 to 60 HP, is ideal for market gardens and landscaping companies. At a working width of 66″, it is perfect for larger compact utility tractors and older farm tractors.
- Simple side shift mechanism allows the operator to set the amount of overhang beyond the tractor wheels.
- Parking stand holds machine at the correct position for mounting and unmounting.
- Adjustable skid shoes allow operator to accurately set tilling depth.
- Chain drive housed in oil bath provides efficient and durable power transfer.
- 3 attachment points on the lower pins of the 3 point hitch allow mounting on multiple sizes of Category 1 tractors.
- Rear cover can be adjusted and held in place with integral chain.
- PTO shaft includes adjustable slip clutch to protect tiller and tractor from damage.
|Manufacturer Model||URT E-D 168|
|No. of tines||36|
|Tractor power (HP)||35 – 60 HP|
|Hitch||Adjustable Category 1|
Shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. Please call 260-225-3429 to inquire about shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 299.00|
|Farm/Residential with lift gate||$ 379.00|
|Pickup from warehouse||FREE|
The cost of assembly for this item is $50.00.