The TL84 flail mower, suitable for tractors ranging from 45 to 70 HP, is an ideal machine for maintaining field edges, trails, pastures, and clearing overgrown areas and brush.
If you need a flail mower, chances are you will want something heavy-duty enough to stand up to tough conditions. Our mower features heavy-gauge steel, large, thick blades, and 3 belts in the drive system.
With a working width of 7 feet, it’s the perfect size for the bigger utility tractors in both Category 1 and 2 sizes.
Other features include:
- Parking stand keeps the mower in the proper position for unmounting and mounting.
- Adjustable anti-scalp shoes protect blades and turf.
- Rear roller sets cutting height and leaves behind an attractive stripe pattern on lawns
- Adjustable offset of the 3 point hitch allows mounting in many configurations on both Category 1 and 2 tractors.
- Reversible mounting capability allows the mower to operate while driving in reverse, allowing material to be cut before it is run over by the tractor. This can be an especially handy feature when mowing down tough brush like multiflora rose and bush honeysuckle.
|No. of Blades||64|
|Tractor Power (HP)||45 – 70|
|Hitch||Category 1 or 2|
|No. of Belts||3|
Shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. Please call 260-225-3429 to inquire about shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 449.00|
|Farm/Residential with lift gate||$ 529.00|
|Pickup from warehouse||FREE|
The cost of assembly for this item is $50.00.