The T73 flail mower, suitable for tractors ranging from 35 to 60 HP, is an ideal machine for maintaining field edges, trails, pastures, and clearing overgrown areas and brush.
If you need a flail mower, chances are you will want something heavy-duty enough to stand up to tough conditions. While other manufacturers only offer light-duty machines for compact tractors, our mower features heavy-gauge steel, large, thick blades, and 3 belts in the drive system.
With a working width of 6’-1”, it’s the perfect size for the bigger compact utility tractors as well as older farm utility tractors.
Other features include:
- Parking stand keeps the mower in the proper position for unmounting and mounting.
- Adjustable anti-scalp shoes protect blades and turf.
- Rear roller sets cutting height and leaves behind an attractive stripe pattern on lawns
- 3 attachment points on the lower pins of the 3 point hitch allow mounting on multiple sizes of Category 1 tractors and also allow offsetting the flail mower to the left or right.
- Reversible mounting capability allows the mower to operate while driving in reverse, allowing material to be cut before it is run over by the tractor. This can be an especially handy feature when mowing down tough brush like multiflora rose and bush honeysuckle.
|Manufacturer Model||Flipper 186 C|
|Cutting height, variable*||1.06″, 1.65″, 1.85″|
|No. of Blades||56|
|Tractor Power (HP)||35 – 60|
|No. of Belts||3|
* The cutting height depends not only on the position of the roller but also on the inclination of the mower, which is controlled by the top link. The cutting heights listed in this table are measured when the mower is parallel to the ground.
|Ship Weight||800 lbs|
|Machine Weight||660 lbs|
Flail mowers ship out strapped to a wooden skid – minor assembly required.
Shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. Please call 260-225-3429 to inquire about shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 399.00|
|Farm/Residential with lift gate||$ 479.00|
|Pickup from warehouse||FREE|
The cost of assembly for this item is $50.00.