A DCM sickle bar mower is the right choice when you need a lightweight machine for your small tractor, or when you are mowing ditch banks and other irregular terrain. Although they cannot mow at the higher speeds of drum mowers and disc mowers, they excel at cutting at angles well above and below level. They can even cut in the vertical position, for trimming hedges!
DCM sickle bar mowers feature:
- Light weight of less than 500 pounds means they can be lifted easily by any tractor’s 3 point hitch
- Ability to cut at angles well above and below level
- Breakaway system protects machine in the event of collision with a solid object
- Crop divider on end of cutter bar provides a clear cutting path on each pass through the field
Features unique to DCM sickle bar mowers:
- Mechanical lift mechanism that does not require hydraulic connection to tractor
- Ability to cut in the vertical position for trimming hedges and trails
- Adjustable spring counterbalance to reduce the cutter bar ground pressure
DCM sickle bar mowers also come standard with a jack stand for storage and transport lock to keep the cutter bar safely in the raised position while transporting and storing.
DCM has been in business for over 30 years, and supplies high quality haymaking machinery all over the world. We are proud to be the exclusive stocker of these high quality machines.
|Cutting Speed (mph)||6 to 8|
|Power Required (hp)||15|
Shipping rates apply to the continental United States only. Please call 260-225-3429 to inquire about shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or international.
|Sickle Bar Mowers|
|Delivery Type||Continental US|
|Commercial or Freight Terminal||$ 349.00|
|Farm/Residential with lift gate||$ 429.00|
|Pickup from warehouse||FREE|
The cost of assembly for this item is $50.00.